Way to kick off the summer with a bang! The Liebster Award is once more being passed around and it’s made it’s way over to this humble legacy.
Thanks so much to fluffymao of The Mayfields for nominating me for this award! She is an amazing writer who managed so suck me into her world of Sims storytelling when I’m usually more a fan of commentary-style blogs.
I think we’re all familiar with the process of these awards by now, but I’ll go through it just in case you’re new to all of this tomfoolery.
The Liebster Award is a way to recognize and appreciate fellow bloggers whom you believe deserve some love and attention. This process does come with a few simple rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the person asked you
- Nominate other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions of your own (Why 11? Because we like to go one step beyond.)
Questions from Fluffymao
- What’s your favorite beverage?
- Do you write characters that share your viewpoints or clash? In-between?
- In-between, probably. It depends on the characters I’m writing and the stories they belong to. I definitely don’t always agree with my protagonists, and I can sometimes see where my villains are coming from. Different stories call for different viewpoints to be expressed, no matter if they align with yours or clash.
- One word: ALIENS! What do you think?
- I wouldn’t say that I’m 100% a believer, but I don’t see any reason not to believe that there might be life on other planets. Now, I certainly don’t believe the stories that people get abducted from their farms at night and are now heavy with extraterrestrial progeny, but who knows what’s out there in other galaxies? I’m holding out hope that Starfleet will be founded in the next century as scheduled and I’ll get to watch on as our descendants explore strange new worlds and discover new life and new civilizations!
- To you, what is the best sounding word? What about the worst?
- One of my favorite words has always been “shenanigans.” A lot of people would vote “moist” as the grossest sounding word, but it’s never bothered me much. Instead, I’d like to nominate any modern slang terms. I sometimes use these ironically, but when people say them with a straight face (looking at you, sorority sisters…) I cringe every time.
- Put your rebel cap on. What’s the worst thing you’ve done that you’ve gotten a thrill out of?
- Confession time. I am a walking contradiction. On the one hand, I’m a thrill seeker and there’ve been plenty of situations where I’ve wanted to do something “bad” to see what would happen. On the other hand, I have severe anxiety problems, guilt anxiety being one of the major issues. I can’t physically bring myself to do bad things for fear of getting into trouble. Because of this, the worst thing I’ve ever done is let myself skip class one day a semester when I’m feeling sick without my parents knowing. And I feel super badly whenever I do.
- You’ve had your fun, but now the psychic police are coming! What do you do?!
- I’m a pretty unassuming person, so if I just stood in a corner in a crowd of people, they’d never actually find me.
- Do you know your personality type? If so, care to share?
- My Myers-Briggs type is INFJ. As a psych nerd, I could tell you my NEO and MIPS results as well, but that’d take way longer to explain than just stating some letters XD
- Blue. Red. Green. What’s the first thing you think of?
- …Sorry, not sorry.
- What was/is your most hated school subject? Why?
- Honestly, I’ve mostly liked school. There were a few specific classes I haven’t liked, but that’s mostly due to the professor. I guess I’d say that I’m not really a fan of sociology, since they always seem bent on discrediting biology and psychology in favor of their ideologies.
- You’ve got to leave to someplace faraway for some reason or another. You’ve got 10 minutes to pack one bag. What do you take?
- Lots of people would probably pick something sentimental to bring with them, a family heirloom or a gift from their boyfriend or a favorite childhood toy. I’m not a very sentimental person though, and I’m assuming that I’m coming back at some point. For the sake of practicality, I’d probably take a few pairs of clothes and a pair of pajamas, some books to keep me occupied, some money, and my laptop if I have enough room. Sorry guys! I wish I had a more interesting answer for you.
- You’re about to die and need to pass on some grain of knowledge for future generations. What do you say?
- Stand up for what you believe in, even when everyone else is telling you that you’re wrong. Fight to protect your rights and your freedoms. Defend free speech with all your might. Advocate for diversity of thought, not just diversity of appearance. You are the future. You can make things better for the next generation, if only you have the courage to try.
The Chosen Ones
The Tale of the Bagleys by meg
In the Shade by seraphaeli
The Mendoza ISBI by TinyPiglet
EliottsISBI by crazyelo
Berries of Insanity by ChazzyBazzy
A Small ISBI by Jenn
The Legacy of the Xavier’s by lomai
Mister Wolfe Legacy Challenge by misterwolf86
Insanity Family by MichelleLynn01
Through the Plumbob by zefiewings
The Berthold Legacy by Reggie
- If you could live anywhere in the world besides where you live now, where would you choose?
- What is your favorite song right now? What song annoys you the most?
- If you could only eat foods from one of the five food groups for the rest of your life, which group would you choose?
- What’s your favorite scary movie?
- Which period in history fascinates you the most and why?
- What’s your favorite thing to do on a night out with your friends?
- If you could marry any fictional character, which would it be and why?
- Which Disney princess is/was your favorite? How about the princes?
- If you could have any animal as a pet, which would you want? What would you name it?
- Do you play board games? If so, which do you have the fondest memories of playing?
- And last but not least, the most important question: Left or right Twix?
Thank you once again, fluffymao, for bestowing this award upon me! It’s always an honor to receive these awards and to participate in the rituals of answering and asking questions.
Thanks to all you readers as well for supporting me and for brightening my day with your own amazing content. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day. Happy Simming!